Spotlight on Local Business: Symphony Home Décor & Design in La Jolla wins custom bedding award
Symphony Home Décor & Design of La Jolla received a first place Design & Ingenuity Workroom Award for custom bedding from Window Fashion Vision Magazine at the competition ceremony on Feb. 5 in Las Vegas. To win, Symphony submitted one of its most-gorgeous duvet sets, Secret in the Nile.
Symphony Home Décor & Design was established in January 2011 and opened its storefront at 7447 Girard Ave. in La Jolla in January 2013. Although new as a business, their store is backed with staff that has 25 years of experience in the design industry.
It offers a luxurious private label and custom workroom, specializing in bedding, drapery and accessories.
The store carries its own line of fabrics in addition to designers such as Robert Allen and Lee Jofa. More information at (858) 454-7700 or symphonyhomedecor.com
The Business Spotlight features commercial enterprises that support the La Jolla Light.
- At-Hom home furnishings offers contemporary design with fun twists; showrooms in San Diego and Palm Springs
- Martha Smith Fine Linens in La Jolla sells luxury for the bed and bath
- Business Spotlight: Furs by Graf to close La Jolla store with clearance discounts
- Luxury and style meet at Symphony Home Décor & Design in La Jolla
- Kate Spade luxury-fashion store opens in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=122393