Bird Rock Coffee Roasters earns Zagat acclaim
Bird Rock Coffee Roasters was recently named to the Zagat list of Hottest Coffee Shops in 15 U.S. Cities. Joining cities like Seattle, Los Angeles and Boston, Bird Rock Coffee Roasters earned acclaim for using free-trade beans roasted on site.
In a separate article, Zagat also names Bird Rock Coffee Roasters as one of the 10 Perfect Coffee Cups in San Diego. Specifically, it’s Monkey Bite espresso shot.
“We are proud to be recognized by Zagat as one of the hottest coffee shops in San Diego,” said Chuck Patton, owner of Bird Rock Coffee Roasters. “Zagat is a well respected guide, and their influence means that we have the opportunity to share our story, our direct trade practices and our high quality seasonal and specialty coffee with even more people.”
- Coffee Roasters celebrates award
- ‘Real World’ settling in as neighbors weigh impacts of show
- Residents give city a failing ‘grade’ in Archer Street rebuild
- Taco Tuesdays: annual neighborhood parties in the Shores help forge enduring friendships
- La Jolla planning association green lights Chase Bank in Bird Rock
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=121788