Rains and winds make for a blustery day in La Jolla on Friday
While many coastal storm drains within San Diego County are permanently posted with white metal warning signs, additional temporary warning signs are not posted for General Advisories. Activities such as swimming, surfing and diving should be avoided in all coastal waters for 72 hours following rain.
This includes all coastal beaches and all of Mission Bay and San Diego Bay. Elevated bacteria levels can persist after a rainstorm depending upon the intensity of the storm, volume of runoff and ocean and current conditions.
- State commission to consider appeal of Romneys’ home rebuild and beach ownership issue
- Oath of Office: town council’s newly elected trustees include a La Jolla High student
- Reagan on Reagan: Ron Reagan talks about life with father
- Bird Rock group negotiating to have farmers market
- Colony Hill home remains yellow-tagged after mudslide
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=121435