Doctor to speak about heart disease at La Jolla Community Center, Feb. 27
As part of its Distinguished Speaker Series, the La Jolla Community Center will host a presentation by Mimi Guarneri, M.D., titled “Natural medicine approaches to preventing and treating heart disease,” 6 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 27 at the La Jolla Community Center, 6811 La Jolla Blvd.
Board-certified in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine, nuclear medicine and holistic medicine, Dr. Guarneri is president of the Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine, and serves as senior advisor to the Atlantic Health System for the Center for Well Being and Integrative Medicine. The event is free. Reserve a seat by calling (858) 459-0831.
- Speaker will present Civil War history lesson
- La Jolla Community Calendar Feb. 20 – 26
- La Jolla Community Calendar Feb. 13-20
- It’s all about crime and safety at next community center forum
- La Jolla oral surgeon will travel to India as conference keynoter
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=121055