Hamburger Factory’s Pulled Pork Skillet
Pulled Pork Skillet
• 8 oz. cooked pulled pork
• 2 large potatoes
• 2 eggs, cooked any style
• 1/8 cup diced red bell peppers
• 1/8 cup diced green bell peppers
• 1/8 cup diced onions
• 2 4.5 oz cans diced green chiles (mild or hot)
• 1/4 bunch of cilantro
• 1/4 bottle of green tabasco sauce
• 1 fresh jalapeño
• 1/8 cup of diced tomatoes
• Chili powder (mild or hot)
• Granulated garlic
• Seasoning salt
• Shredded cheddar cheese
METHOD Season 8 ounces of cooked pulled pork to taste, using hot or mild chili powder, granulated garlic, seasoning salt and pepper.
Wash and peel 2 large potatoes. Boil the potatoes until almost done, cool and dice into 1/2″ cubes. (Frozen potatoes can be substituted, if needed.)
In a small bowl, mix diced red and green bell peppers and diced onions; season with paprika, seasoning salt and pepper.
Add the above to the potatoes and mix together; then bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F on a cookie sheet.
Make the green sauce: Mix together the cmild or hot diced green chiles, cilantro, green tabasco sauce, jalapeño, diced tomatoes, granulated garlic, salt and pepper.
Heat the pulled pork and green chile sauce in a sauté pan on the stove; then in a cast-iron skillet, put potatoes on the bottom, and top with the pulled pork and chile sauce mixture. Cook for 5 minutes until hot; top with shredded cheddar cheese and two eggs any style. Serve with toast or tortilla.
- Fat Sal’s Irresistible Italiano
- Veggie Grill’s Italian Crostini
- Kaiserhof’s Goulash Soup
- The Hake Kitchen & Bar’s Cerviche
- Promiscuous Fork’s Jalapeño Poppers
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=121001