La Jolla High School to host tour, enrollment information event
To kick off the enrollment season at La Jolla High School, the La Jolla High PTA, Head Counselor Catherine Hutchins and class representatives will host a campus tour, 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, 750 Nautilus St. at the flagpole on the quad, in the middle of campus (look for balloons). Soon after, the school will be accepting enrollment appointments.
Parents of an eighth grade student currently attending a non-public school, residing in the La Jolla area, that would like to attend La Jolla High School for the 2014-15 school year, can call La Jolla High School at (858) 454-3081 (ask for enrollment) by March 11 to schedule an enrollment appointment. Appointments will be scheduled for March 10 – 21.
For those considering enrollment at La Jolla High, there will also be a “Welcome Class of 2018″ presentation, to see why La Jolla High is a California Distinguished school, recognized as one of the top schools in the nation by US News & World Report and Newsweek magazines.
- Slight declines in enrollment may impact La Jolla school budgets
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Christine Hargrave. Muirlands Middle School chief strives to meet the needs of all [VIDEO]
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Christopher Schuck. La Jolla Country Day’s head of school aims to help students find ‘their best selves’
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Patricia Lowell. Principal of Stella Maris Academy keeps children in mind
- Slight declines in enrollment could impact La Jolla School budgets
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=120836