La Jolla Shores Association to discuss commercial trucks, regulation changes
At the next La Jolla Shores Association meeting – 6 p.m. Feb. 12, at 8840 Biological Grade – there will be a presentation about some of the proposed regulation changes for the kayak tour and rental providers in the Shores and how it could impact businesses and the local community by Chris Lynch, co-owner of Everyday California, a kayak tour company based in the Shores. There will also be a discussion about commercial vehicles parked in residential neighborhoods, including those associated with kayak and other water sports.
- Cellular tower planned for La Jolla Heights’ Cliffridge Park
- La Jolla Shores infrastructure projects underway
- La Jolla Shores Association gears up for new comfort stations
- Battle ensuing over historic nature of Shores home
- La Jolla Shores lifeguard, parking projects get underway
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=120529