High Surf Advisory in La Jolla and along the coast this week!
Lifeguards blocked a portion of the Children’s Pool walkway during high tide Monday, Jan. 20 as giant waves crashed over the causeway. It was a leave-the- big-waves-to-the-experts surfing day as evidenced by this body surfer dropping into a sizable wave at Boomers Beach in La Jolla Cove on Monday evening. Lifeguards said that waves were expected to reach higher than 10 feet overnight. —Greg Wiest
- Lulumars brings something new to La Jolla Cave and Shell Shop space
- La Jolla Sunrise Rotary does its part for San Pasqual Academy
- Council’s budget chair promotes full funding for libraries, rec centers
- Segway is new way to see La Jolla
- UCSD Founders’ Day event draws a crowd
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=119626