La Jolla’s UC San Diego International Center to hold Chinese New Year celebration
The community is invited to celebrate the Chinese New Year at a scholarship fundraiser banquet with the Friends of the International Center at UC San Diego, Jan. 25 at the International Center on campus.
The menu will feature beef filet, shrimp, chicken and pork. A cultural presentation on New Britain with photographs will follow the dinner. Cost for the evening is $50 for Friends members, all others $60. RSVP by Jan. 17 at (858) 534-0731 or ICFriends@ucsd.edu and time will be given upon reservation.
- Walk for Melanoma marks 20 years on Oct. 19
- La Jolla Community Calendar Dec. 19-26
- Working Toward the Cure in La Jolla: Past, present and future of breast cancer under the microscope
- La Jolla Community Calendar Sept. 26 – Oct. 3
- Paddleboarding added to La Jolla’s Survivor Beach event in June
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=119004