Candlelight Ball shines brightly for Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla’s Prebys Cardiovascular Institute
Debbie Turner and Conrad Prebys with Susan and Eric Topol
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see 16 photos from the 2013 Candlelight Ball.
The 84th annual Scripps Candlelight Ball took place Dec. 7, 2013 at The Grand Del Mar in Carmel Valley (San Diego). The black-tie affair was held to raise funds for Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla’s Prebys Cardiovascular Institute, which is set to open in 2015. The gala featured dining, dancing and the chance for medical professionals and benefactors to kick back and mingle in the magic of the elegant setting.
- 83rd Candlelight Ball benefits Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Annual Candlelight Ball ushers in the holiday season
- La Jolla Community Foundation gives thanks for its members
- La Jollans, San Diegans attend Starry Starry Night gala to benefit Voices for Children
- Miracle Babies’ Casino Royale raises funds for newborn critical care at La Jolla event
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=119209