Friends to host comfort station groundbreaking in La Jolla Shores
The Friends of La Jolla Shores will host a groundbreaking ceremony for the Kellogg Park North Comfort Station, 9:30 a.m. Jan. 6, 2013 at the site. The John G. Watson Foundation at the direction of Gilian & Michael Ison (John’s sister and brother-in-law) provided funding for the design and construction of the new restroom.
Friends of La Jolla Shores wish to thank the follow people for their support in getting the project to fruition: Pierrette Featherby, Catharine Douglass, Lynn Reeves, Don Goertz, Stephen Flaim, Louis Beacham, Pascal Cabeen, Myra Hermann, Helene Deisher, Patricia Masters, Clint Linton, Craig Finch and the La Jolla Shores Association.
- La Jolla Shores Association updated on Map lawsuit, donor wall and unregulated commercial activity
- Shores Association adds projects to unfunded list, OKs new committee
- Singapore ambassador visits La Jolla on cultural mission
- Bird Rock Roasters holds benefit for wounded warriors
- Community-funded projects at La Jolla Shores progressing as planned
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=118639