La Jolla and San Diego’s ‘Best Dressed’ raise funds for Miracle Babies
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see 15 photos from the Best Dressed gala.
Winners of Leonard Simpson’s “10 Best Dressed Awards” for 2013 were feted at the “Royals and Romanticism of Style” gala, a benefit for Miracle Babies, the San Diego non-profit that provides support to families with critically ill newborns. The 6th annual event, founded by Leonard Simpson and Sally B. Thornton, celebrates philanthropist who dress every day with “gloves of compassion” and a “coat of courage.” The 2013 gala included a runway show, awards ceremony, dinner, dancing and was held Nov. 21 at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines.
2013 honorees of the 10 Best Dressed Women and 10 Best Dressed Men awards were:
Ray W. Grimm, Jr.
Manoj Motwani, M.D
- Heart of San Diego gala supports UCSD Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- Premium wines gathered for upcoming Bishop’s School auction, gala in La Jolla
- La Jolla Sunrise Rotarians host benefit for Angel Faces
- Promises2Kids gala-goers treated to sunset concert by REO Speedwagon in La Jolla
- Jewish Federation of San Diego thanks supporters with reception, evening of art in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=118223