La Jolla’s MCASD asking public to help make Friday the 13th its lucky day!
The Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego (MCASD) is asking members, supporters and all-around arts and culture enthusiasts to help the organization by giving just $13 to the organization this Friday, Dec. 13, to help raise $13,000 in 24 hours. Donations will go towards funding another year of exhibitions and public programs at locations in La Jolla and San Diego.
- Those who show a museum staff member that they donated will receive a free drink at their next museum event (valid through Dec. 31, 2014).
- Donation also entitles person to a 13 percent discount in MCASD’s X Store throughout the month of December.
Donations support MCASD’s exhibitions and education programs, and help ensure that San Diegans continue to exposed to an array of emerging and established contemporary artists.
For information on how to donate, click here. A “$13 on December 13 logo” can be downloaded on the site. which can be uses in place of a Facebook profile picture this week to show others that you support the museum, its mission and programs.
- Wes Bruce brings storehouse of memories to Lux Art Institute in San Diego County
- Bird Rock Arts Gallery to host grand opening party on Saturday May 26 in La Jolla
- The gift of art
- Athenaeum celebrates the fresh and formidable at reception Friday
- High-energy art ‘zar stages grand opening in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=117835