Mayoral candidates to speak at Jewish Community Center in La Jolla
San Diego mayoral candidates David Alvarez and Kevin Faulconer will address the San Diego Jewish Community at a Chanukah Breakfast Forum, 8-9:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 3 at Congregation Beth El, 8660 Gilman Drive in La Jolla.
The event is the flagship of the new Community Connections series, which aims to engage and educate the Jewish community around public policy and government affairs.
At the event, the candidates will meet the Jewish community, share their platform and priorities and answer questions from those in attendance.
Rabbi Phillip Graubart will moderate the forum, with a welcome from Interim Mayor Todd Gloria.
Tickets are $15. RSVP: (858) 737-7148 or bit.ly/jcrcjfs
- Faulconer, Alvarez to face off in runoff election
- Mayoral candidates pitch priorities to La Jolla Newcomers Club
- La Jolla students hold fundraisers for Sandy relief
- Students reach out to San Diego families in need for “Operation Santa”
- Bird Rock Roasters holds benefit for wounded warriors
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=117324