Happy Thanksgiving Day! Gratitude turns what we have into enough
Don’t let it pass without taking time to truly reflect on the many wonderful things in your life.
A wise woman remarked that if we took just half the time we spend lamenting all the things we don’t have and used that time to be thankful for all the things we do, most of us would be a lot more joyful and content.
“It’s not happiness that brings us gratitude, it’s gratitude that brings us happiness” goes the old adage.
At La Jolla Light, we wish to extend our gratitude to our contributors, our readers and our advertisers as we strive to present the community talking to itself — the hallmark of a good newspaper.
See you at the Christmas Parade and Holiday Festival, 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8 along Girard Avenue.
- New CEO, Charles Day, plans to expand San Diego Ronald McDonald House profile
- Promoters drop idea for Bird Rock farmers market
- UCSD, USD Researchers: Antarctic icebergs affect carbon cycle
- Research Report: Arctic phytoplankton blooming earlier
- UCSD salutes Dr. Seuss on what would’ve, could’ve been his 107th birthday
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=117411