La Jolla Community Foundation gives thanks for its members
The party fills the back room of George’s At The Cove.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 13 photos from the La Jolla Community Foundation event.
The La Jolla Community Foundation hosted a holiday party at George’s At The Cove on Nov. 21, 2013 to celebrate its members, its achievements and its plans for the future. At the event, Foundation Board Chair and La Jolla Light Vice President and General Manager Phyllis Pfeiffer recognized several members for their efforts on behalf of the foundation, and revealed that the 12th mural in the Murals of La Jolla collection had just gone up on the wall facing Jonathan’s Market. Foundation Executive Director Julie Bronstein announced that the organization is looking forward to implementing its “Partners In Grime” initiative to beautify and clean up the streets of La Jolla.
For information about the La Jolla Community Foundation, visit sdfoundation.org/CommunityFoundations/LaJollaCommunityFoundation.aspx
- Gala nets $2.1 million for Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute in La Jolla
- Taste at the La Jolla Cove raises funds for young injured athletes
- Symphony at Salk musical gala raises funds for Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla
- Lucky 13 charms Jewel Ball patrons at Las Patronas gala in La Jolla
- Family fun abounds at 50th annual Kiwanis pancake breakfast in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=117248