La Jolla High Vikings rally the community for support at playoff game, Nov. 22
The La Jolla High School Vikings Varsity football team marched through the Village Friday, Nov. 15 to promote its upcoming first round playoff game, 7 p.m. Nov. 22. This is the first time in several years the Vikings will host a CIF-playoff game, so head coach Jason Carter wants the community’s support to cheer these young men on to victory. The Vikings will take on the Mater Dei Crusaders at La Jolla High’s Gene Edwards Stadium, 750 Nautilus St.
- La Jolla High boys basketball squeak past Scripps Ranch, 46-41, in defensive struggle
- Western League Water Polo season gets underway for La Jolla high school teams
- La Jolla High FieldTurf to be replaced by 2015
- La Jolla High girls enjoy turnaround on hardwood
- La Jolla volleyball digs for ‘the Cure’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=117082