Big Brothers Big Sisters gather to toast Person-of-the-Year James Brennan at annual dinner in La Jolla
Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County’s ‘Person of the Year’ James Brennan
PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 13 photos from the Big Brothers Big Sisters Gourmet Dinner.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of San Diego County hosted its 51st annual Gourmet Dinner on Oct. 24, 2013 at Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine, where James Brennan, CEO of Enlightened Hospitality Group, was recognized as its “Person of the Year.” Brennan is a former Big Brother and a long-time board member. The night began with cocktails and seafood, sponsored by Donovan’s, and a silent auction with 50 items. The program that followed was emceed by celebrity chef Brian Malarkey and included a live auction of 10 incredible experiences, an address from Brennan, an inspiring video, and a cigar and brandy after-party.
- Art patrons place their bets on culture at Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego gala in La Jolla
- Symphony at Salk musical gala raises funds for Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla
- Lucky 13 charms Jewel Ball patrons at Las Patronas gala in La Jolla
- Family fun abounds at 50th annual Kiwanis pancake breakfast in La Jolla
- Students from La Jolla’s four high schools shine in talent show to raise cash for scholarships
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=116761