Halloween sights throughout La Jolla: Fall Fest, kids, pets, businesses celebrate pre-Halloween
Adrien Rahmati, Juliette Levy, Elena Hardiman and Eva Levy represent all kinds of princesses (and a cowboy) at the La Jolla Shores Fall Fest.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 21 photos from Halloween events in La Jolla.
La Jollans just couldn’t wait and got in the Halloween spirit early with events throughout the community. On Oct. 22, 2013 Warwick’s Books hosted a pirate party, where young swashbucklers heard stories and got to search for treasure. On Oct. 24, the La Jolla Shores Fall Fest brought out kids of all ages for games, music, candy collecting and more. Once there, families got to see the spook-tacular decorations at Barbarella. Muttropolis also hosted its annual Howl-O-Ween costume contest on Oct. 25 and it featured 43 canine contestants.
- La Jolla Town Council SunSetter features Goodwill fashion show
- Symphony at Salk musical gala raises funds for Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla
- Family fun abounds at 50th annual Kiwanis pancake breakfast in La Jolla
- Heart of San Diego gala supports UCSD Sulpizio Cardiovascular Center
- Students from La Jolla’s four high schools shine in talent show to raise cash for scholarships
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=116090