Lacrosse training for beginners to start Oct. 27
Young lacrosse hopefuls across San Diego County will get the opportunity to sign up for TRYLAX, a level-one introduction to lacrosse presented by Adrenaline Lacrosse, Sundays Oct. 27- Nov. 17.
TRYLAX camps will take place at two San Diego locations: Earl Warren Middle School, 155 Stevens Ave. in Solana Beach; and Robb Field, 2525 Bacon St. in Ocean Beach. Fees are $125 per player and include a starter lacrosse stick.
Designed for children in kindergarten through eighth grade, the camps meet in four, two-hour sessions expressly designed for beginners.
Trained Adrenaline coaches guide players and parents through specific progressions of the fundamentals of the game. By learning the basic skills of the game, players can build the confidence needed to progress to the next level of training. Additionally, parents are taught the basics of the game to increase their knowledge and comfort level.
Register online at bit.ly/15xOFdU
- La Jolla Pop Warner football has undefeated season
- La Jolla comes from behind to win Homecoming game
- La Jolla High School Football: Vikings amp up spread offense, but need stops on defense
- U-10 champs walk off with the win
- Youth Rugby League is coming to La Jolla for players, ages 7-14
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=115814