La Jolla Shores lifeguards host open house at their new tower
La Jolla Shores lifeguards held an open house for the new lifeguard tower, Oct. 11, co-hosted by District 1 City Councilmember Sherri Lightner. Those interested were able to explore the tower, and even see things from the lifeguard’s point of view, standing in the tower’s crow’s nest.
Pictured are Jihad Sleiman (City of San Diego project manager), District 1 City Councilmember Sherri Lightner, Jackie Booth (former La Jolla Shores Association member who helped steer the project), associate engineer Zina Rummani, principal architect Ralph Roesling, Susan Goulian (former Shores Association member), architect Rick Espana, Fran Doolittle (former Shores Association member), lifeguard chief Rick Wurtz, and lifeguard spokesperson Ed Harris. In the back: Joe LaCava (vice chair of the Community Planning Association) and La Jolla Shores Association Chair Tim Lucas. Ashley Mackin
- Paper or ? Plastic bag ban to come before San Diego City Council
- 2012: A Year Like No Other in La Jolla
- City Council rejects La Jolla’s Whitney project, wants more environmental review
- La Jolla Shores lifeguard, parking projects get underway
- La Jolla lifeguard tower projects moving toward contracts
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=115167
Posted by Ashley Mackin
on Oct 19, 2013. Filed under La Jolla
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.