Tax committee seeks boardmember candidates
TransNet Independent Taxpayer Oversight Committee (ITOC) is seeking a qualified member of the community to fill a vacancy on its seven-member committee. The position is for a professional in the field of municipal/ public finance or budgeting with at least 10 years in a decision-making position in the public or private sector. The term expires May 2015. ITOC assists in implementing the $14 billion TransNet program, a half-cent tax to fund transportation improvements administered by SANDAG. To apply, e-mail Ariana.Zurnieden@sandag.org or call (619) 699-6961 for an application, which must be postmarked by Oct. 21.
- SANDAG Report: Girls in juvenile custody abuse drugs more than boys
- Transit tax benefit increased to $245 per month; local transit riders and vanpoolers eligible for benefit
- SANDAG report: Time spent in traffic jams drops, but worries pop up on southbound I-5
- Crowd celebrates opening of Highway 52 to Santee
- Meetings set on I-5 widening proposal
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=115130