St. Germaine Children’s Charity to present Cocktails & Conversation
St. Germaine Children’s Charity will host its Cocktails & Conversation event 5:30-7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 29, in a La Jolla home. The speaker will be a representative from an agency that works with abused and neglected children in San Diego County, and which recently received a St. Germaine’s grant. Reservations are required for the event location. Tickets are $15.
For more information, click here or call (858) 454-2685.
- World scooter champ ‘Kota’ Schuetz visits with fans in La Jolla
- Producer of iconic Fleetwood Mac album to speak at Warwick’s June 6
- Community Calendar Nov. 29 – Dec. 6
- Tours of La Jolla’s cultural gems set for Nov. 18
- Break dancing sensation comes to La Jolla as part of yoga class
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=115128