Agencies unite to present arthritis workshop at UCSD
UC San Diego’s Department of Medicine/Division of Rheumatology, Allergy & Immunology; Department of Orthopaedic Surgery; and Department of Family & Preventive Medicine have joined with the San Diego Arthritis Foundation to create a day of educational learning for patients living with arthritis and pain, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 12 at UCSD Faculty Club.
The Better Living with Arthritis 2013 Symposium is designed for people living with arthritis and their family and friends. Attendees will hear presentations by local physicians with expertise in arthritis and arthritis-related disorders. Exhibitors will staff tables with the latest information about arthritis and related products.
Guests will also learn about the Arthritis Foundation’s programs, services and advocacy work.
Registration is $10 and includes a light lunch and refreshments. More information at (858) 492-109, ext. 6713 or arthritis.org
Register at Eventbrite: eventbrite.com/event/7801407219
- La Jolla oral surgeon will travel to India as conference keynoter
- La Jolla’s Best Bets for Events: April 26-May 5: Music, dance, photo/art exhibits, La Jolla Half Marathon, Cinco de Mayo party, historical walking tours and more
- La Jolla Community Calendar Jan. 17 – Jan. 24, 2013
- Students reach out to San Diego families in need for “Operation Santa”
- UCSD lecture series to explore the human experience
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=114216