Charity dinner to benefit homeless youth Saturday
St. Vincent de Paul Village will host its 30th annual Children’s Charity Dinner, 6:30 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28 at the Hyatt Regency, La Jolla. Proceeds from the event will support more than 200 homeless children at St. Vincent de Paul Village and more than 100 teens at Toussaint Academy San Diego.
The night will serve to pay tribute to those who have made a powerful impact on the lives of children in need. Honorees include the San Diego Chapter Harley Owners Group, James V. Dunford, M.D., and the McKinney Advisory Group.
Guests are invited to bid on silent and live auction items, have dinner and dance the night away to entertainment by Wayne Foster.
Tickets are $500 per guest at (619) 446- 2108 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about St. Vincent de Paul Village, visit, neighbor.org
- Fashionable La Jollans travel Village on a ‘passport’
- Fundraiser benefits Miracle Babies
- La Jolla oral surgeon will travel to India as conference keynoter
- La Jolla’s Best Bets for Events: April 26-May 5: Music, dance, photo/art exhibits, La Jolla Half Marathon, Cinco de Mayo party, historical walking tours and more
- Historical Society kicks off lecture series with ‘The La Jolla Homefront During World War II’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=114210