La Jolla Town Council SunSetter features Goodwill fashion show
Carime Duck works some trendy, brightly colored pants.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 8 photos from La Jolla Town Council’s Sunsetter with a fashion show featuring clothing from Goodwill Stores.
La Jolla Town Council’s monthly networking and social event, The SunSetter, featured fashions from the Goodwill store on Girard Avenue. About 100 people gathered at the Woman’s Club on Sept. 19, 2013 to network, see some seacoast styling and take their chances on a raffle — all set to the music of DJ LXIX. Models from the community presented three types of clothing in three mini shows. It opened with casual looks, followed by glamorous, and then vintage-inspired attire. Patrons had the opportunity to buy the clothes on display after the show, and some pieces remain at the Goodwill store’s location in La Jolla Village.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner helps celebrate 2012 Art Prize winners at La Jolla’s Athenaeum Music & Arts Library
- La Jolla Community Center guests spend ‘A Night with the Opera Singing Chef’
- San Diego Opera buffs gather at 2013 season opening gala
- Las Patronas awards grantee checks at annual Beneficiaries Luncheon in La Jolla
- Las Patronas welcomes new class, reveals 2013 Jewel Ball theme at La Jolla luncheon
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=114247