Thousands of swimmers test their speed, strength in 83rd annual La Jolla Rough Water Swim
Jeffrey Harrington of San Diego proudly shows off his 4th place medal.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 17 photos from the Rough Water Swim.
The 83rd annual La Jolla Rough Water Swim hit the waters at La Jolla Cove on Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013 with thousands of swimmers, ages 5-85, competing in the Junior Swim (boys and girls age 12 and younger); Women Masters Classic (ages 19 and older); Men Masters Classic (ages 19 and older); Gatorman Championship (men and women age 13 and older); and the Amateur Swim (boys and girls ages 13-18). The event was produced and directed by La Jolla Rough Water Swim, Inc. and hosted by San Diego-Imperial Swimming. See official results at ljrws.com
- Community lends its love and support to La Jolla Half Marathon
- VIDEO: Football Hall of Famer Mike Haynes stars at Breakfast with Champions fundraiser for UCSD prostate-cancer research in La Jolla
- Torrey Pines Rotarian completes cross-country bike ride
- Wind ‘N’ Sea swimmers join the fun at La Jolla Rough Water Swim
- September has many opportunities for La Jollans to swim for a cause
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=113375