Party ARTy to benefit student ArtReach program
ArtReach, a not-for-profit organization with the mission of increasing access to visual art education for K-6 students in schools throughout San Diego with little or no art resources, will celebrate its fifth anniversary with a Party ARTy, 4 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 15 at a private residence in Del Mar.
Organizers say the event will have a little something for everyone. Highlights include: Stephen Fishwick using music and movement to transform a blank canvas into a work of art; Tom Griesgraber, playing the 12-stringed Chapman Stick; art projects; the chance to win a fine bottle of wine at a ring toss; and free sunglasses from Knockaround.
Tickets are $100 in advance and $120 at the door and available at ArtReachSanDiego.org or (619) 615-1090.
- Paddleboarding added to La Jolla’s Survivor Beach event in June
- La Jolla Open Aire Market marks 14th year with Harvest Festival on Sunday, Oct. 28
- La Jolla Community Center Aug. 15 – 22
- Brewers gather in La Jolla to close San Diego Beer Week
- Historical Society kicks off lecture series with ‘The La Jolla Homefront During World War II’
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112958