They’re No. 1! Surf Soccer Club’s Girls Academy team wins Santa Barbara Cup
San Diego Surf Soccer Club’s Girls Academy II U10 team won the 2013 Santa Barbara Cup. The team had an amazing weekend, Aug. 24-25, going undefeated in four games. The championship game against Walnut Creek Barcelona was an exciting matchup, with surf winning 4-2 in penalty kicks after a tough 1-1 tie in regulation play.
- Entry deadline extended for La Jolla youth surf contest
- Ventura masters swimmers hit La Jolla Cove after 202-mile world record attempt
- La Jolla soccer tourney draws 3,000 youths
- La Jolla's Clark brothers come home with water polo medals
- Shores water polo team wins national Jr. Olympics title
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112978