Two injured by falling tree branch at UCSD
A man and a pregnant woman were injured Tuesday, Sept. 4 when a tree branch fell on them at the University of California San Diego.
The accident at the La Jolla-area college campus was reported about 2 p.m., according to the San Diego Fire-Rescue Department.
Medics took the victims to Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla for treatment of minor to “potentially serious” injuries, SDFRD spokesman Maurice Luque said.
–City News Service
- UC San Diego chancellor addresses high education costs at LJ Rotary lunch
- Fisheries researchers prepare for move to new La Jolla digs
- UCSD’s new chancellor takes reins, envisions more diverse campus
- UC San Diego scientists honored
- UC Regents to tackle Brown’s budget proposal at UCSD meeting
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=113096