Choosy Athenaeum Music & Art Library’s A-Listers have fun finding art favorites in La Jolla
Jesi Betancourt and David Veit discuss a piece on display.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 10 photos from the Athenaeum A-List members event.
The Athenaeum Music & Art Library’s A-List Members had their choice of, well, everything at the “Member’s Choice: Pick Your Poison” event Aug. 29, 2013 at the Athenaeum facilities in La Jolla. Members viewed paintings, sculptures, photos and other art submissions, sipping a cocktail from the create-your-own-cocktail bar (where they had the choice of flavored vodka and mix-ins), before voting for their art favorites. In the music room, they had their choice of songs from pianist Joshua White and their choice of items up for bid in the silent auction. Artists with work on display were available to discuss their projects and earn some votes.
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner helps celebrate 2012 Art Prize winners at La Jolla’s Athenaeum Music & Arts Library
- The Klines make a fine, funny art of dining out at Athenaeum exhibit in La Jolla
- ‘Sabores (Flavors) de las Américas: Tijuana, Baja & Beyond’ draws crowd to Institute of the Americas in La Jolla
- New Athenaeum book celebrates 20 years, 40 artists of La Jolla’s Music & Arts Library
- ‘Lifelike’ exhibit re-imagines reality at Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=113001