Dog Days (really do occur in summer!)The Hotel La Jolla went to the dogs on Aug. 26, opening its patio area to canines and their owners for socializing and relaxing. Held in honor of National Dog Day, the “yappy hour” included a raffle with baskets full of treats and gourmet dog-bones, which Lucy, thanks to her owner, Jennifer Kline, won.
— Ashley Mackin
- Former La Jolla Youth Baseball League star gives back to his community through Eagle Scout project
- Migrating shorebirds are now stopping by our beaches, bluffs
- Oceanographer to discuss coastal habitats at Birch Aquarium on Monday
- Greyhound adoption event set for Saturday in La Jolla
- Family bike event gears up
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112633