Back-to-School Boogie: Bishop’s kicks off new school year with pep rally
The Bishop’s School students were the first in town to head back for the 2013-2014 school year. On Wednesday, Aug. 21 they returned to their hallowed halls for a few class periods and then a “Dancing Through the Decades” rally to generate excitement for the coming term. The short week was designed to serve as an easy transition from summer to the fall school year. Led by the Associated Student Body Council, students learned a dance to represent each decade, from the 1920s to the 1990s.
- La Jolla High seeks volunteers for registration days
- La Jolla high school students participate in first Global Youth Leadership Program
- The Bishop’s School tennis coach, Matt Copeland, gently guides his players in La Jolla
- Francis Parker girls softball team runs over The Bishop’s School, 10-1 in La Jolla
- La Jolla student earns Eagle Scout rank with labyrinth project
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112589