La Jolla Republican Women Federated to hold German-themed fundraiser
The La Jolla Republican Women Federated will hold its annual fall fundraiser, OktoberFest, 4 p.m. Sept. 15 at a private home in Pacific Beach.
In addition to the traditional German food and beer, participants will hear Oompah (German and Austrian tuba) music, play games, witness (or participate in) a best German outfit contest, and enter a raffle for baskets and prizes.
Event organizers advise against wearing high-heeled shoes. Tickets are $40 and RSVP is required by Sept. 5 to: May Elsheikh 2461 Via Viesta, La Jolla CA 92037.
- La Jolla’s UC San Diego ‘Race for the Future’ coming Saturday
- Paddleboarding added to La Jolla’s Survivor Beach event in June
- San Diego bingo luncheon to raise funds for foster teens
- Junior League to hold charity fundraiser at La Jolla’s Prospect Bar & Grill
- La Jolla Open Aire Market marks 14th year with Harvest Festival on Sunday, Oct. 28
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112672