Coldwell Banker raises $48,000 at charity golf event
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage hosted the company’s seventh annual Charity Golf Tournament on June 10 at the Country Club of Rancho Bernardo.
The event was a benefit for the Coldwell Banker Community Foundation, a charitable organization that combines the resources of the company’s agents, staff and affiliates, directing their efforts through financial contributions and promoting volunteerism to organizations throughout the community.
The daylong event featured a golf tournament, cocktail hour, raffle, silent and live auctions and dinner to raise more than $48,000, the largest amount to date.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation of San Diego will be the main beneficiary of the proceeds, along with 130 other community- based non-profits. The Make-A-Wish Foundation grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions enriching the human experience with hope, strength and joy. Approximately 200 wishes are granted by the Make-A-Wish San Diego Chapter annually.
- La Jolla Community Calendar Aug. 8 – 15
- [Exclusive VIDEO] Disney’s ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ and ‘The Simpsons’ Director Rich Moore draws crowds to Spike & Mike’s Festival of Animation in La Jolla
- Brewers gather in La Jolla to close San Diego Beer Week
- Infant health fair and baby clothing swap planned for Saturday, Feb. 25
- Nuts4Cars to launch nine classic car shows in La Jolla
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112281