Auto detailer opens in WindanSea
La Jolla Custom Detailing has opened at 6860 La Jolla Blvd. in WindanSea.
The high-end car wash and auto detailer offers wash and wax services done completely by hand, as machine-based car wash systems often miss spots, said owner Steve Massey of Chula Vista.
La Jolla Custom Detailing brings 30-plus combined years of experience to the corner of Nautilus Street and La Jolla Boulevard. Massey learned the business from his uncle in his early teens, eventually purchasing his uncle’s mobile detailing business (one of the first in San Diego) a few years ago.
It took Massey (now 26) and business partner Scott Leshner, of Pacific Beach, about a year and a half to find a suitable storefront location, Massey said.
Hand car washes start at $15 and a mini detail starts at $30.
From Fords to Ferraris, La Jolla Custom Detailing can make any car look fresh off the lot. Call to make an appointment or just roll by Monday -Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
To make an appointment, call (858) 249-9274 or visit lajollacustomdetailing.com
- Home Care Assistance La Jolla showcases its new facility on Fay
- La Jolla Shores Hotel and Restaurant debuts summer room specials, culinary events
- MCASD to hold art auction benefit
- Athenaeum concert pairs famed clarinetist and quartet
- Marrokal Design and Remodeling puts its customers first
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112331