La Jolla seniors waltz the day away at annual dance party and luau
Bill Weissman and his wife of 22 years, Gwen, take a spin on the La Jolla Rec Center dance floor at the annual Senior Luau on Aug. 16, 2013.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 8 photos from the senior dance and luau.
Some 50 La Jollans embraced the Aloha spirit at the annual senior luau Aug. 16, 2013 at the La Jolla Recreation Center. Attendees dressed in tropical clothing to enjoy Hawaiian music, dinner and lots of dancing. Two couples in particular were honored — Bob and Carol Larkin, and Roland and Joan Bleu — for celebrating 50 years of marriage this month.
- La Jolla Rotary hosts ‘beach’ party for Social Service League House residents
- Veterans at Vi La Jolla Village honored by tribute
- La Jolla Centenarians: Heart in England, Home in La Jolla. Bird Rock resident awaits his 100th birthday
- Spring egg hunt attracts crowds for family fun at La Jolla Recreation Center
- Las Patronas welcomes new class, reveals 2013 Jewel Ball theme at La Jolla luncheon
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112164