La Jolla Cove concert a groove fest for Cajun-style blues fans of Theo & The Zydeco Patrol
Theo & The Zydeco Patrol perform at Ellen Browning Scripps Park on Aug. 11, 2013 with hundreds of people dancing and enjoying the music as part of the 30th annual Summer Concerts at La Jolla Cove.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 7 photos from the La Jolla Cove concert with Theo & The Zydeco Patrol.
Theo & The Zydeco Patrol played toe-tapping tunes for everyone at Scripps Park on Aug. 11, 2013. It was a pleasant and sunny afternoon, so hundreds of people packed the lawn for one of the 30th annual Summer Concerts at La Jolla Cove. Music lovers, young and old, danced the day away to songs like “When the Saints Go Marching In,” “Mardi Gras Mambo,” “Zydeco Boogaloo” and the big fan favorite, “Don’t Mess with My Toot Toot.”
La Jolla Concerts by the Sea for the summer season are held 2-4 p.m. Sundays at Ellen Browning Scripps Park at La Jolla Cove. Remaining summer 2013 concerts include:
• Sunday, Aug. 25: BetaMaxx, 1980s hits
• Sunday, Sept. 1: Sue Palmer & Her Motel Swing Orchestra
- Farewell summer 2010
- Scientists, surfers join up to wipe out cancer at 20th annual Luau & Longboard Invitational in La Jolla
- Hockey on Horseback: San Diego Polo Club to resume season with Hawaiian-themed tailgate party
- La Jolla’s Best Bets for Events: April 26-May 5: Music, dance, photo/art exhibits, La Jolla Half Marathon, Cinco de Mayo party, historical walking tours and more
- California Surf Museum stoked over new Hansen retrospective
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112152