Former La Jolla spa owner, 18th accuser, says San Diego Mayor Bob Filner touched her inappropriately
According to NBC San Diego, La Jolla resident and former spa owner Dianne York has joined the list of women accusing San Diego Mayor Bob Filner of sexual harassment.
York, a businesswoman who owns a mineral make-up company, said the mayor touched her on the behind during a photo op at his office.
York told NBC 7 that she met with Mayor Filner three months ago to discuss concerns about a predatory loan and foreclosure.
York is the former owner of The Spa of La Jolla on Fay Avenue. The now vacant building was formerly home to the Deepak Chopra Center for Wellness. Read more here .
- Mayor Filner won’t resign, despite urging of La Jolla Councilmember Sherri Lightner and others to do so
- La Jolla is first stop on Bosnian ambassador’s West Coast tour
- San Diego Mayor Bob Filner to foxtrot for La Jolla Town Council fundraiser
- Questions arise about details of seal harassment video at La Jolla Children’s Pool
- People to Watch: 19 of La Jolla’s leaders share their goals for 2013
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112350