Townhome complex breaks ground in La Jolla
Lennar Builders broke ground last week in the field at 2402 Torrey Pines Road for a 27-townhome community to be called Ziani La Jolla.
A Lennar spokesperson, based in Orange County, told La Jolla Light that the company has no floor plans nor prices yet, just an interest list it’s compiling at lennar.com or (888) 220-5502.
The first phase of the project is scheduled for a March 2014 opening.
- Bird Rock resident upset over city’s hesitancy to repair street in La Jolla
- Sea lion found resting in patio chair at La Jolla hotel part of unexplained starvation trend [VIDEO & STORY]
- Questions arise about details of seal harassment video at La Jolla Children’s Pool
- Coastal Commission approves permit for year-round seal rope
- Attorney breaches secure area during La Jolla fireworks show
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=112106