Albion Cup Champs!
San Diego Surf Soccer Club Girls Academy II U10 won the 2013 Albion Cup Championship in July. The girls had a great tournament, scoring 21 goals and allowing just two goals in five undefeated games in the Cup group.
Team members include (top row from left) Lizzy Hood, Presley McDeavitt, Ashley Pham, Coach Steve Leacock, Deming Wyer, Caitlin Wilson and Corinne Wilson, and (bottom row from left) Grace Tecca, Allison Luo, Olivia Mehran, Mia Myers, Stormy Wallace and Abby Beamer.
- La Jolla Impact Boys U11 are ‘Kick for Hope’ champs
- La Jolla Cove Swim Club takes a Polar Bear Plunge into the New Year
- La Jolla Youth Rugby registration for new sports program is underway
- Youth Rugby League is coming to La Jolla for players, ages 7-14
- Browne crowned double champ at Coastwise
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=111353