Seniors sought for UCSD citizen police patrol
In addition to the San Diego Police Department’s Northern Division, UC San Diego’s Retired Senior Volunteer Patrol (RSVP) is seeking volunteers to serve La Jolla.
Duties include: helping address citizen concerns, assisting with crowd control for special events on campus, patrolling the campus and helping police as additional eyes and ears.
Volunteers also help the bike officer and maintain patrol vehicles. Flexible schedules are available, though a minimum of three days per month is required of each volunteer, who must be at least age 50, pass a background check and possess a California driver’s license. For more details, contact Patty Lea’e (858) 822-0245 or e-mail pleae@ ucsd.edu
- Seniors sought for La Jolla volunteer patrols
- Ashdod-Bound: La Jolla Shores surfers treated to wave-riding trip to Israel
- Time to Chat: La Jolla Meals On Wheels rolls out new visitors program
- Bird Rock council gives residents heads-up on five issues
- UCSD lecture series to explore the human experience
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=110961