La Jolla Rotary hosts ‘beach’ party for Social Service League House residents
Lifelong surfer Bob Andrews, emcee Ron Jones and Milt Sens enjoy the Surfin’ USA party.
• PHOTO GALLERY: Click on the NEXT> button above to see all 9 photos from La Jolla Rotary’s League House party.
Some 50 senior citizens hung out and hung ten in surf attire as they danced, played games and dined on a catered barbecue dinner at La Jolla Rotary’s annual summer party for residents at the League House, July 21, 2013 at 7465 Olivetas Ave. The Rotary has put the party together for the Social Service League for the past 10 years, surprising guests with a unique and playful theme each summer.
- Veterans at Vi La Jolla Village honored by tribute
- La Jolla Centenarians: Leona Adler appreciates this San Diego town for its friendly, cosmopolitan air
- La Jolla Centenarians: Bill Vogt travels the world in service to his country and plays role in San Diego fast-food history
- La Jolla Centenarians: Heart in England, Home in La Jolla. Bird Rock resident awaits his 100th birthday
- Social Service League of La Jolla gala is a holiday affair
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=111246