La Jolla-based company to offer discounted Padres tickets to military
GovX.com, an e-commerce website for members of the Armed Forces based in La Jolla, has launched a partnership with the San Diego Padres to sell tickets and merchandise at a discount to service members.
While Major League teams all offer military discounts, GovX is the first to offer them online. Previously, fans had to show military I.D. in line at games. To become a member of GovX, participants submit military registration, so when they buy tickets online, their military status is already verified. GovX will also offer discounts to first responders, police and firefighters, as well as retired military members and veterans.
- Committee urges broadcast deal for Padres Games
- Jackie Robinson tribute at Padres game tonight
- Padres have many question marks as season gets under way against Dodgers
- Padres extend contract with spring training facility through 2034
- Turner ‘excited’ for Chargers’ season to start
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=110660