Table 926 celebrates heirloom tomatoes
Come to Table 926 for dinner all summer long and you can experience why heirloom tomatoes are considered royalty in the world of tomatoes.
Chef Matt Richman will create nightly specials that showcase this delicate fruit. Did you know that Heirlooms ripen faster than modern, commercial varieties, making them more fragile and flavorful than most tomatoes? Also, one of their best characteristics is their texture.
First up: Heirloom Tomato Salad with burrata cheese, Suzie’s Farm’s mizuna greens, basil vinaigrette, balsamic syrup and torn croutons.
Table 926 is an upscale, yet casual bistro, serving local, seasonal cuisine with Mediterranean and Latino flavors at 926 Turquoise St., Pacific Beach. Make reservations or stop by tonight to start your summer off right.
(858) 539-0926. table926.com
- Nekter Juice Bar opens in La Jolla
- En Garde! Bet your buns there’s a burger war going on … in La Jolla
- NINE-TEN Restaurant to offer special Thanksgiving Day menu in La Jolla
- La Jolla Open Aire Market marks 14th year with Harvest Festival on Sunday, Oct. 28
- NINE-TEN spicing up Thanksgiving
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=110193