50 Years of Flapjacks! Tickets on sale for annual Kiwanis family breakfast
The Kiwanis Club of La Jolla will host its 50th annual pancake breakfast, 7:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday, July 27 at the La Jolla Recreation Center, 615 Prospect St.
The breakfast includes all-you-can-eat pancakes and sausages, plus raffle drawings, live music and pony rides, bounce houses and face painting for children.
Tickets are $10 each. Children ages 10 and younger may attend for free. Tickets can be purchased at the event, or beforehand at C&H Photo, 7442 Girard Ave.
Each year the Kiwanis Club of La Jolla donates more than $175,000 through the La Jolla Kiwanis Foundation. The majority of the money is given to charitable organizations in La Jolla and San Diego with an emphasis on children.
For more information, visit lajollakiwanisone.org
- Paddleboarding added to La Jolla’s Survivor Beach event in June
- La Jolla Open Aire Market marks 14th year with Harvest Festival on Sunday, Oct. 28
- Pancake breakfast a sweet deal for community
- Preservationists fearful about the fate of La Jolla post office mural
- Brewers gather in La Jolla to close San Diego Beer Week
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=110191