Promiscuous Fork’s Jalapeño Poppers
• Jalapeño peppers
• Cream cheese
Method: Soak skewers for an hour in water. Cut one jalapeño in half, vertically. Scrape out the seeds and veins.
Fill with cream cheese; then wrap with bacon. Place five peppers on one skewer. Grill the cut side down until crispy; then flip and grill on the other side until crispy.
- Truluck’s La Jolla Pan-Seared Soft Shell Crab in Brown Butter Lemon-Caper Sauce
- Flagship Cruises’ Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- World Famous Nut Crusted Brie
- On the Menu Recipe: Port Wine Braised Beef Short Ribs from Chef Jason Knibb of Nine-Ten
- On the Menu recipe: Crepes from Crepes & Corks
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=109797