San Diego Surf Soccer Club: They’re No. 1
San Diego Surf Soccer Club’s Academy II team won the 2013 Pegasus Cup Championship for U9 Flight 2. Under the coaching of Steve Leacock, the girls went undefeated in four games to win the tournament. Team members (bottom row) Abby Beamer, Olivia Mehran, Stormy Wallace, Lizzy Hood and Grace Tecca; (top row) Deming Wyer, Ashley Pham, Katherine Drennan, Maggie Bischoff, Caitlin Wilson and Corinne Wilson; (back row) Coach Steve leacock. Not pictured: Riana Kitchen.
- La Jolla Youth Baseball prepares for 2013 Season
- Disabled Sailing Championships set for Oct. 26-28 at San Diego Harbor
- La Jolla water polo club scores gold, prepares for Junior Olympics
- Wind ‘N’ Sea swimmers join the fun at La Jolla Rough Water Swim
- La Jolla Broncos get All-Star treatment
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=109533