Volunteers needed for La Jolla Luau fundraiser
Can you spare some time and energy at the Moores Cancer Center Luau and Longboard Invitational, Aug. 18 at Scripps Pier? The event, which includes the famous Heali’i’s Polynesian Revue, a buffet, music, dance presentation, speeches and auctions, needs volunteers from 8 a.m. to noon for setup on Aug. 17, and the day of the event from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If interested, e-mail LuauVolunteerInfo@gmail.com with name and phone number, areas of expertise and the requested shift. Shifts are granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- VIDEO: Football Hall of Famer Mike Haynes stars at Breakfast with Champions fundraiser for UCSD prostate-cancer research in La Jolla
- La Jolla Parks & Beaches committee hopes to curb peddlers
- La Jolla’s UC San Diego ‘Race for the Future’ coming Saturday
- La Jolla surveyor says property markers are being inadvertently destroyed by city
- Corky’s Corner: The tale of ‘Pink Bod’ lives on
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=108938