La Jolla mother and daughter honored by Charity League
La Jolla High School junior Nicole Roos received NCL’s “Merci Award” for volunteering the most philanthropic service hours (349) last year. She and her mother, Wendy Roos, were also honored as the mother-daughter team with the most philanthropy hours (112).
More than 280 San Diego NCL members provided almost 12,000 volunteer service hours to local and national philanthropies in 2012.
The San Diego Chapter of National Charity League is part of National Charity League, Inc, a mother-daughter charitable organization serving women and their daughters in grades 7-12.
- La Jolla High to receive new security cameras
- Talk by former addict leaves sobering impression on La Jolla High School students and parents
- The Principal’s Office: Meet Christine Hargrave. Muirlands Middle School chief strives to meet the needs of all [VIDEO]
- La Jolla High to hold tours for prospective freshman Feb. 19
- La Jolla high school students participate in first Global Youth Leadership Program
Short URL: http://www.lajollalight.com/?p=108944